Cog Dog Blog’s very appropriate question: Why the heck are we using terrible paper forms? I’m proud that our district finaly has gone to using EMA form online.
- Is This Virtual Worm the First Sign of the Singularity? http://t.co/1xUCmPKviY, 19 hours ago
- College Is Going Online http://t.co/Ww78SA9TCt, 19 hours ago
- The Time Has Come For Chrome In The Home http://t.co/smWiyPAnFi, 20 hours ago
- RT @ddmeyer: "It's okay to say 'In my first two years I had no idea what I was doing' in teaching but not in any other profession.", May 17
- RT @ddmeyer: Plumbers have a five-year apprenticeship! One year of probation! Compare to teaching as a profession. /by @deborah_ball, May 17
- Fanboy post. Larry Page Reminded Us Why We Love Google Today http://t.co/DJvcM1fdqf, May 15
- Now if only we could get Ohio dept of edto embrace open standards...The Best Thing Obama’s Done This Month: Open Data http://t.co/6KQ9PbXmXK, May 15